white tv stands images
What happen to the old fashioned TV? The old fashioned TV couldn’t handle the modern day user. Therefore modern technology has brought us into the future with the popularity of LCD and plasma TVs. These TV’s ar awesome with the look and the power to show TV and Movies in HD, it make the TV experience far beyond your parent idea of just seeing color and eating TV dinners. So with many people, have been left with a real dilemma, how to display their new TV. The most popular is a wall bracket which enhances the viewing experience but creates other issues. Purchasing the bracket becomes expensive, and if the TV wasn’t expensive enough, the installation costs can certainly break the family budget. Further costs can include hiring an linesman to install a reverse outlet in order to hide the power and cable cords.
An alternative to the wall mount option is enhancing the unit with a piece of furniture that both displays and offers design features to flow with the style of the home. There is now a large selection of modern TV stands. They come in compatible shapes and configurations for all sizes of LCD or plasma TV’s. If you are on a limited budget, don’t worry, there are modern TV stands out there that ar still stylish and sturdy. If the budget is limited, and you don’t want the expense and hassle of a wall mount, consider cabinets or wall units that double as modern TV stands just with added cabinet space.
Getting a modern TV stand for your LCD or plasma television is a great solution for where to keep your new TV. Modern TV stands are made to accommodate these types of TVs. They have style and functionality. The TV stand will hide all the corduroys and doesn’t have to be a bulky furniture piece takes up a large portion of the room. Today you can purchase TV stands in all dissimilar wood finishes, glass and even modern design metals. You can also find them in the older wooden styles. These TV stands have fasteners on them to secure your flat panel TVs to them so they will not fall and distribute the weight evenly.
All TV stands today will take care of all your concerns about weight, size, functionality and style. You mightiness not want to have your LCD or your Plasma sticking out in the room and this could be misdirection to your style scheme in your living area. If this is an issue for you, you may want to consider getting a modern or traditional TV cabinet that is non bulky, today’s options allow the cabinet to fit nicely with the television without compromising space and design. A TV cabinet would hide your TV, give the room a fashionable look, and offer height and constancy to your media center. These modern cabinets are still considered a type of stand will help you to take the focus off of your television and maintain the style of the room.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Timothy_C_Roberts
- Coby digital photo frame- 10.2″ widescreen TFT LCD color display- Multimedia playback- Displays JPEG image files- Plays MP3 and WMA audio files- Plays MPEG -4 (AVI/XviD) video files- Photo slideshow mode with music- SD, MMC, MS, xD, and CF card slots- Full-size USB port for use with flash memory drives- Integrated stereo speakers- Wall-mountable design with detachable standCTDP102
- Image resolution up to 800 x 480 pixels
- JPEG, BMP, MP3, WMA, MP4 and AVI file support also supports SD , MMC, xD-Picture Card and CompactFlash memory cards
- Plays MP3 and WMA audio files, and most MP4 and AVI files from digital cameras
- Built-in stereo speakers, USB port, AV output and interchangeable black and white faceplates
- Includes remote control, interchangeable faceplates, detachable stand, AC adapter and AV cable