Tv Stand Espresso
The new, popular television being sold today is the plasma television set, and with this new technology comes the need to buy a new television stand. There are many types of television stands available today to accommodate this new television set, and they can be found just about anywhere.
To start, we will look at plasma TV stands or entertainment centers which are located at online sites. This one is called Entertainment Center in Espresso-City Chic. This is a solid wood piece with an espresso finish that is 36″ tall and 60″ wide. It has two narrow doors made of wood on the ends of the credenza with storage capabilities. There are two glass doors in the middle of the wooden doors to allow viewing of inner storage items. The glass doors do not reach the height of the wooden doors because a shelf lies above them to fit a cable box or DVD player. It is a nice, pleasant-looking piece for about $428.
Another example from this website is the Corner Entertainment Tower – Studio RTA. This is a nice space-conserving piece which neatly sets the television in the corner with small shelving beneath to set extra electronic equipment. There is a metal rod on each side to support a shelf above the TV to store extras. It is nice because it can support a TV up to 90 pounds which is a good-sized television. It lets the television stand out without bring attention to other things except for viewing the screen. It has a great price of $99.
Benefits: Mount a flat panel where wall space is not available; Open area accommodates multiple components; Lift and Lock allows for easy panel installation; Neatly route and organize wires through cable management posts; Chrome legs accent dark finish; Rubberized feet protect floors. Specifications: Accommodates up to 32-inch to 50-inch flat panels up to 150 lbs (68 kg); VESA compliant: 200×200, 200×400, 200×600, 300×300, 300×400, 400×400, 400×600, 400×800; Also fits non-VESA: 320×660; Top shelf supports up to 150 lbs (68 kg); Component shelf supports up to 80 lbs (36.6 kg); Available in Espresso; 50-inch widthx 47.5-inch heightx 15.5-inch depth.
- Mount a flat panel where wall space isn’t available / Fits most: 32″ to 50″ flat panels / Supports up to: 125 lbs (56.7 kg)/ VESA compliant: 200×200 to 400×800, also fits non-VESA: 320×660
- Lift n’ Lock allows for easy panel installation
- Open area accommodates multiple components / Shelf supports up to: 80 lbs (36.6 kg)
- Neatly route and organize wires through cable management posts / Chrome legs accent dark finish / Rubberized feet protect floors
- Dimensions: 50″w x 47.5″h x 15.5″d (1270mm x 1207mm x 394mm)/ Color: Espresso