new tv stand
Now that you have your LCD television, you might want to accompaniment it with an LCD TV stand to further add beauty to your room.
Generally, LCD TV stands ar thinner than the CRT TV stands. Because of its thin design, flat screen stands save you more space and they look better than the other stands. It is still imperative to have a stand because even though your television is now smaller, you will need space where you will store your DVD collection, video games, and other media that you often use.
If your previous television is 21 inches, and your LCD TV is 32 inches, your old stand will definitely not work for your new LCD TV. It will not fit. Your old TV stand is already obsolete and it is time to buy a new one. So it is best to buy a new stand. Sometime in the near future you will also be purchasing a screen enlarger. This works by making your screen look larger than your television. But then again, if you think that your old TV stand will go well with your new LCD TV, you can retain your old TV stand.
When choosing a stand, it is best to get one that has a storage compartment for all your media. Over time, we tend to buy many media and since it is hard for us to throw them away because they serve as our collection. As time passes by, they pile up so we need a place to store them and that is where the compartments in the LCD TV stand play a role.
Articles Source : new tv stand
Sync flat panel TV stand with Integrated mount.
- Sleek, sturdy TV stand with integrated mount for up to 65-inch flat-screen televisions; with media storage drawer and 2 storage shelves
- Piano black powder coat metal frame; shelves constructed in 8mm clear tempered safety glass with chrome cylinder supports
- Adjustable screen height; mount doesn’t require wall installation and swivels to provide best view
- Equipped with universal hardware mounting kit for home assembly; TV weight capacity of 150 pounds
- Measures 50 inches wide by 20-1/2 inches deep by 55 inches high; limited lifetime warranty