lcd tv stand design
Glass furniture can offer a very contemporary look to your home. Although glass furniture has been around for a number of years now it still retains a cutting-edge appeal. If you are looking for a contemporary way to display your television equipment then TV stands offer the ideal solution.
Advantages of Glass TV Stands
There are many advantages to using stands in your home:
– Durable – the toughened safety glass used in TV stands is very strong and durable. This means your TV stands should be resistant to chipping, cracking and breaking. It is important to make sure you check the manufacturer’s guidelines though to avoid overloading the stand.
– Cost Effective – TV stands are a cost effective choice for your home. They are available astatine some affordable prices and will last you many years.
– Different Designs – TV stands are a popular choice these days. This means that there are many different designs and styles available. You can even buy unlike coloured glass stands. Black, blue and red glass stands are all available and can offer a very modern look for contemporary home designs.
– Portable – the majority of glass TV are robust and lightweight. This means you will be able to move them around quickly and easily. This is ideal for when you are redesigning your rooms or moving house.
Choosing the Right Glass TV Stands
When buying your next TV it is important to run through a few basic considerations. These will help you to narrow down your choices and make sure you get the right stand for your needs. Top considerations include:
– Shelf Space – you need to make sure you have enough shelf space in your glass stands to fit all your television equipment. Check the width and depth of the shelves before you buy.
– Ventilation – electronic equipment like DVD players and satellite top boxes can get hot when in use. This means they require ventilation. Make sure any glass TV you buy can offer adequate spaces ‘tween shelving and ventilation. Never stack electronic equipment on top of each other directly.
– Size and shape – there are plenty of choices when it comes to the sizing of your glass stand. This means you should be able to find the right option for your room. Measure the floor space you have available in terms of length, width and depth. Use these figures to assess which TV would be suitable. Don’t forget you can get practical corner stands that will fit back into an awkward space in your room.
When you are purchasing glass stands take the time to shop around. Compare deals and look at a few different stores to see what is on offer.
Articles Source : lcd tv stand design
- 1080p HD with Razor LED backlighting
- Less than 2″ (max depth 9.41″ with stand)
- 120Hz refresh rate
- 100,000 to 1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio
- SRS TruVolume and SRS TruSurround HD audio